How to Find a Vacation Rental
To find your perfect vacation home you need to make some simple decisions before you start your search!
- How Many People are in Your Group?
- How Many Bedrooms / Bathrooms do Need?
- What is Your Budget?
Once you have decided on your needs go to our home page and select the vacation location then select the vacation property that meets your needs.
You will then need to contact the owner and make your rental arrangements for payment and dates.
Please do not contact Vacation Rentals411 directly you must contact the owner of the properties listed on our site.
How Can I Make Sure the Owner is Real!
We do our best to make sure all the proprieties on our site are real and 99.9% of the rentals go through with no problems! BUT! If your unsure always ask the owners the following questions.
- Referrals from other renters.
- If the property is a part of a condo association, contact the association to verify that the person you are dealing with is the owner of the property.
- Ask for the name of the company who does the maintenance or cleaning and contact them for verification.
IF THE OWNER ASKS YOU TO DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING - PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP AND DO NOT CONTACT THEM:
- WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM.
- ASKS FOR FINANCIAL INFORMATION - Bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.
These are signs of a of scam