Las Vegas VILLA 3 - 3bd, 2ba, WI - FI, Single-Story,
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Capacity: 8
Bedrooms: 3. Bathrooms: 2
LAS VEGAS VILLA 3 in North in Las Vegas, 89081
Located Northwest of the World-Famous Las Vegas 'STRIP'
major cross streets, Bruce & E. Tropical Pkwy, Craig & Losee, Zip Code 89081 -
- 11 mi from Stratosphere Casino, Downtown Fremont St Experience & Premium Las Vegas Outlet Ctr.
- 9 mi from LV Motor Speedway,
- 6 mi from Nellis Air Force Base (14 min away)
- 1 mi from local Casino The Cannery, off Craig & Losee, near Aliante Casino,
- easy access to I-15 & I-215,
- Located in the New fast growing community - near grocery stores (within 3 blocks away), shopping & NEW public park (1 block away). Minutes from LV Convention Center, Downtown Casinos/Fremont Street Experience, Premium Outlet,
LV Motor Speedway/NASCAR, Aliante Community, Mt. Charleston, McCarran Airport, surrounded by Championship Golf Courses,
Red Rock Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Lake Las Vegas Resort Casino, Henderson, Primm Outlets & Casinos at NV/CA border and more.
Modern decor touches shows like a Model. Rich, earth-tone colors, beautifully furnished. NEW, private Single-Story House, spacious, open floor plan, 1,750 sq ft. in a quiet, all single-story homes community. Features - 3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6-8 comfortably (1 king, 2 queens & queen sofa bed), 2 baths, Family room, Dining, Kitchen, Laundry room, 2-car garage and covered Patio.
- Key-Less Entry Code System,
- Flexible check-IN/OUT - based on availability,
- TV, DVD player, Stereo System w/CD player in Family room,
- 4 TV's with basic cable channels (Family room, Master & 2 bedrooms),
- BBQ Grill, - Master bedroom (king bed, walk-in closet, desk & chair) - Bdrm 2 & 3 (queen beds), - 2 baths, - Family room (queen sofa bed & loveseat), - Dining room seats 4 and Pub Table seats 2, - Kitchen Island counter/breakfast dining bar stools seats 4, - Well-equipped Kitchen - Granite counter tops, - Indoor laundry room (Washer & Dryer) - 2 car extended Garage, Tile flooring throughout, carpet in bedrooms, front and backyard is landscaped w/desert riverbed rocks, tile-covered private patio.
Owner Contact Information
Las Vegas, NV 89123
|Member Since:||Feb. 27th, 2005|
|Other Listings:||View here|
- LAS VEGAS VILLA 3 @ The Classic Estates
- $600 per weekend, 3 nights minimum,
- $1050-$1500 per week,
- $2850-$3000 per month,
- include cleaning, linen/towel svce & Wi-Fi.
- Rate based on length of stay,
- number of people and season.
- Low rate on longer stays(preferred)
- 25% rent due Booking - Bal Due 30 days prior
- Cancellations forfeits $250 Deposit.
Dark grey dates: reserved
AmenitiesSingle-Story House , 3 bdrms , 2 baths , 1 King, 2 Queens , BBQ Grill , Towels & Linens , Washer & Dryer , Iron-Ironing Board , covered patio , WI-FI - DVD, Stereo , WellEquipped Kitchen , Big Screen TV , 2-Car Garage , Key-Less Entry Code , Designer furnishings
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Capacity: 8
Beds: 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights Minimum charge - flexible days
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB cards - Check-In: 3:00 PM. - Check-Out: Before 12:00 PM. Flexible Check-IN/OUT - based on availability & advance Owner's approval.
Restrictions: - NO SMOKING in the house -Children are Welcome
Nearby Attractions: - 24-hr. Non-Stop wild fun in Las Vegas Casinos, cruise the famous "LAS VEGAS STRIP", relax in most hotel lounges and watch free live bands & dancing, free live shows in most Casinos, Night Clubs, Live Theater & Concerts, dine at the best diverse ethnic restaurants, resort SPAS, Golf, best variety shows only Las Vegas can!... Internationally known best shopping at Caesars Forum Shops, Fashion Show Mall, Premium Las Vegas Outlet Malls, Primm Outlets. Fam
June 3rd, 2012
Clean, and looks like the pictures. Great for families with babies or kids. Had a great time here. Close to a lot of good shopping centers. Nice to be away from the madness of the strip. Only minorly annoying thing was a couple of yapping dogs next door, but they seemed to be outside for short periods of time. Will stay again if we are ever in Vegas in the future. Rachel Greene, Tokyo, Japan
Owner Response: Thank you Rachel for taking the time to review our house. I'm happy you had a pleasant stay in our house and Vegas. I hope you will visit us again in the near future. Regards, Imelda
April 2nd, 2011
Well maintained, spacious, clean, and a great place to stay between outings. Twila, WA
Owner Response: Thank you. We're happy you had a pleasant stay. We hope you'll return again in the future. Please refer us to your family and friends when they come for a Las Vegas stay. Imelda
We offer our users trip insurance policies designed for travelers going on a single trip. They can be used for flights, house rentals and a world of other trip types. We provide access to all the leading travel insurance companies to satisfy your trip insurance needs. Please consider using this insurance on trips to other countries.
Insure your vacation, Click Here