Chilly Pepper - Ski In, Ski Out in Breckenridge
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Capacity: 6
Bedrooms: 2. Bathrooms: 2
Ski in, ski out on Breckenridge's 4 O'Clock Run from this fabulous 2 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental ski condo in Grandview at Breckenridge. Stay on the slopes of Breck and nearby all Summit County resorts without paying top dollar. Rent Chilly Pepper and Chilly Pepper Too as adjacent 2BR condos in the same complex! Ski all day, then relax in this cozy vacation condo. The open deck has great mountain views. Also, this condo comes with complimentary High-Speed Internet Access (subject to network availability) for your laptop or gaming system! Ski down to Snowflake lift to start your day. Or drive 1/2 mile to the base of Peak 8 lifts to ski or ride the Alpine Slide in the summer.
* 2 Bedrooms, 2 full baths * Full kitchen with all appliances * Built-in microwave * Dishwasher * Refrigerator with icemaker * Instant hot faucet for morning coffee * Fully stocked kitchen with silverware, dishes, & cookware * Warm up by your gas fireplace with auto-timer * Private deck with mountain views * Entertainment center with TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo...or plug in your game system * Library of DVD/VHS movies * Telephone with local and toll-free calling * High-Speed Internet Access for your laptop * Board games for the whole family * Sleeps six people comfortably * Main bedroom has private bath * Second bedroom with comfy twin beds * Full washer and dryer in unit * Private entrance * Close to city bus route and shuttle service to base of Peak 8 * Paid shuttle service from Denver Airport to the condo * Short driving distance to Vail and very close to other Summit county ski areas (Keystone, A-Basin, Copper Mountain) * 10 minutes to Dillon, Frisco, and Silverthorne * Rent directly from owners and SAVE! * Some of the lowest rates in Breck!
Outside of ski season, take advantage of whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, golf, horseback riding, and the thrilling (and close by) Alpine slide. Downtown has dozens of shops, restaurants, and other festivals and attractions. Visit our website today at www.breck4rent.com
Owner Contact Information
|Member Since:||Sep. 11th, 2003|
|Other Listings:||View here|
- Economy = $150 Per Night (Nov 8 - Dec 14)
- Peak = $275 Per Night (Dec 15 - 21)
- Holiday = $450 Per Night (Dec 22 - Jan 2)
- Peak = $250 Per Night (Jan 4 - 10)
- Value = $200 Per Nt (Jan 10 - Feb 7)
- Peak = $250 Per Night (Feb 8 - Mar 31)
- Value = $200 Per Nt (April 1-20)
- Summer / Spring / Fall = $125 Per Night
Dark grey dates: reserved
AmenitiesGas Fireplace , Ski In/Ski Out , Washer & Dryer , Cable TV , DVD / VCR / Movies , Microwave , Full Kitchen , Mountain View , High-Speed Internet , Dishwasher , Sleeps 6 , Dining room , Deck with Views , Near Free Shuttle
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Capacity: 6
Beds: 1 Queen, 2 Twins, and 1 New Queen Sleeper
Minimum Stay: 3
7th Night FREE On Many Bookings - Minimum Nights Higher on Peak / Holiday Rentals
Restrictions: - $70 cleaning fee add to stays of 3 nights or less
Nearby Attractions: - Located on Four O'Clock ski run. On free shuttle service stop (Ski Hill Road) and 1/2 mile to Peak 8 lifts. Very close to other Summit county ski areas (Keystone, Copper Mountain, A-Basin, etc) and a short drive to Vail. World-class whitewater rafting (Class V+), biking, skiing, fishing, golf, tennis, hiking, Alpine slide, Breckenridge festivals, kayaking, water sports on nearby Lake Dillon.
We offer our users trip insurance policies designed for travelers going on a single trip. They can be used for flights, house rentals and a world of other trip types. We provide access to all the leading travel insurance companies to satisfy your trip insurance needs. Please consider using this insurance on trips to other countries.
Insure your vacation, Click Here